Data Privacy Statement for Günter Andersen Shopper Manufaktur, proprietor Sven Andersen, registered merchant
We take data protection seriously
We take the protection of your privacy in the processing of personal data very seriously.
When you visit our website, as standard our web server saves the IP address of your Internet Service Provider, the website from which you visit us, the web pages you visit on our site and the date and duration of the visit. This information is absolutely necessary for the technical transmission of the websites and for the secure operation of our servers. There is no personalised evaluation of this data.
In the event that you send us data via a contact form, this data will be stored on our servers as part of the automatic data securing process. Your details will only be used solely for processing your request. Your data will be handled in strict confidence and will not be passed on to any third parties.
Günter Andersen Shopper Manufaktur Inh. Sven Andersen e.K
Christa u. Günter Andersen Weg 1
24986 Mittelangeln OT Satrup
Tel.: +49 4633 95900
Personal data is data that relates to your person. This includes your name, address and eMail address. You do not have to provide any personal data in order to be able to visit our website. In some instances we require your name, address and some additional information in order to be able to provide you with the service you desire.
The same applies if we are to supply you with any information you request or if we are to respond to your questions. In such instances we will always point this out to you. We also only store data that you send us automatically or voluntarily.
If you use any of our services we will as a rule only gather the data that is necessary for us to be able to provide you with that service. It is possible that we may request further information, but which will be given voluntarily. Whenever we process personal data, we do this to be able to offer you our service or to achieve our commercial objectives.
Automatically stored non-personal data
When you visit our Internet pages, we may save certain information for administrative and technical reasons. This may be the type and version of the browser used, the data and time of access, and the IP address.
This data will then be rendered anonymous and then used only for statistical purposes or to improve our Internet and online services. This anonymised data will be stored - separated from personal data - on secure systems, and cannot be attributed to any individual person. This means that your personal data remains protected at all times.
Cookies are small text files that are stored by web pages on the visitor's local computer and can be called up when the pages are visited again. These may be in the form of settings already made by the user on a page, but also information that the website has gathered completely independently of the user. You have the option to prevent the storage of cookies on your device by making the appropriate settings in your browser.
We do not store cookies on your device.
We only use so-called "session cookies". These are stored on our server for the duration of your session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser. This is necessary to ensure the smooth operation of the homepage. These session cookies cannot be used to derive any information about your person or your surfing behavior.
Günter Andersen Shopper Manufaktur Inh. Sven Andersen e.K. will store the details you have entered in the contact form (in particular your name, firm, address, telephone number and eMail address) solely for the purpose of processing your request and communicating with you. Encrypted transmission of the data is not guaranteed, and we would like to point out that you should not send any confidential information using the contact form.
We will not pass on any details from the contact form without your consent.
We collect an e-mail address and the name for notification purposes from all participants who take part in the prize draws for the purpose of conducting the prize draw. We also collect, process and use the name, postal address and other contact data provided to us by the respective winner on the basis of the prize notification.
The provision of this data is a prerequisite for participation in the competition. You are not obliged to provide this data. However, if you do not provide the data, you will not be able to participate in the competition or claim a prize. The legal basis for this is Article 6 para. 1 lit. b) DSGVO.
We also store the accruing information for evidence purposes, for the possible assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims and, if applicable, for the fulfilment of legal, in particular commercial and tax law, retention obligations. The legal basis for this is Article 6 para. 1 lit. f) DSGVO or, with regard to statutory retention obligations, 6 para. 1 lit. c) DSGVO.
No automated decision-making takes place.
The data transmitted in response to the notification will be deleted at the latest one month after the prize has been successfully sent. The other data collected as part of the competition will also be deleted at the latest one month after the prize has been successfully sent.
Spare parts order via online order form
When ordering spare parts via our online form, your personal data (name, address, contact details) will be processed for the purpose of handling your order and its processing pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit b. (in the context of contractual / pre-contractual measures).
Your details will be stored and processed in our merchandise management system and in accordance with our statutory retention periods.
We use, for the information services offered on Instagram, the technical platform and services of Meta Platforms Ireland Limited, 4 Grand Canal Square, Rand Canal Harbour, Dublin 2, Ireland back.
We would like to point out that you use these fan pages and their functions on your own responsibility. This applies in particular to the use of the interactive functions (e.g. commenting, sharing, rating).
You can access the detailed data protection information within the meaning of Art. 13 DSGVO via the following link:
Rights of the person concerned
The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive data subject rights (rights of access and intervention) vis-à-vis the controller with regard to the processing of your personal data, which we inform you about below:
- Right to information pursuant to Art. 15 DSGVO: In particular, you have the right to obtain information about your personal data processed by us, the processing purposes, the categories of personal data processed, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom your data have been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period or the criteria for determining the storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, objection to processing, complaint to a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it was not collected from you by us, the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the scope and intended effects of such processing concerning you, as well as your right to be informed about which guarantees exist in accordance with Art. 46 of the GDPR if your data is transferred to third countries;
- Right to rectification pursuant to Art. 16 of the GDPR: You have the right to have any inaccurate data relating to you rectified without delay and/or to have any incomplete data stored by us completed;
- Right to deletion pursuant to Art. 17 DSGVO: You have the right to demand the deletion of your personal data if the requirements of Art. 17 (1) DSGVO are met. However, this right does not exist in particular if the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data as long as the accuracy of your data, which you dispute, is being verified; if you refuse to have your data erased due to unlawful data processing and instead request the restriction of the processing of your data; if you need your data to assert, exercise or defend legal claims after we no longer need this data after the purpose has been achieved; or if you have lodged an objection on grounds relating to your particular situation as long as it has not yet been determined whether our legitimate grounds prevail;
- Right to information pursuant to Article 19 of the GDPR: If you have asserted the right to rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, the controller is obliged to inform all recipients to whom the personal data concerning you have been disclosed of this rectification or erasure of the data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves a disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 DSGVO: You have the right to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request that it be transferred to another controller, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revoke consent given in accordance with Art. 7 (3) DSGVO: You have the right to revoke consent to the processing of data once given at any time with effect for the future. In the event of revocation, we will immediately delete the data concerned unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The revocation of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out on the basis of the consent until the revocation;
- Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR: If you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you infringes the GDPR, you have - without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy - the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your residence, workplace or the place of the alleged infringement.
You have the possibility to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority:
Independent Centre for Data Protection Schleswig-Holstein
We have taken technical and administrative precautions to protect your personal data against loss, destruction, manipulation and unauthorised access. All our employees and service providers working on our behalf are officially bound by the Data Protection Act.
Whenever we gather and process personal data, this will always be encrypted before it is transmitted. This means that your data cannot be misused by any third party. Our security precautions are subjected to a constant improvement process and our privacy statements are revised constantly. Please ensure that you always have the latest version at your disposal.
Changes to our privacy statements
We reserve the right to alter or privacy statements if new technology makes such action necessary. Please ensure that you always have the latest version at your disposal.
If any fundamental changes are made to the privacy statement, we will post notification to this effect on our website.
Right to information/appeal
Please contact us at any time if you wish to inform yourself about which personal information we store about you. You can also withdraw your permission for us to collect and process your personal data at any time. In both cases please contact us direct.
All visitors to our website and any others interested in data privacy issues can contact us through:
Konzept 17 GmbH
Tel: +49 4621 8526460