What is needed to hook up a Shopper® behind a bicycle?
1 FOR YOUR SHOPPER®
2 FOR YOUR BIKE
R1 - Big Easy
COUPLING R1 - BigEasy
- Attaches to frame (seat stays)
- (Requires a 10-22mm diameter of the seat stay)
- No luggage carrier required
COUPLING G1-PullEasy - with lock and diode tail light
- Attaches to the luggage carrier. Requires a solid luggare carrier with a minimum load capacity of 25 kg
- Width of luggage carrier :103-170 mm
- Strut diameter 8-16mm
COUPLING A1-EasySnap® - with lock
- Fits PLETSCHER carrier system:
Vario, Genius, Genius Plus, Athlete system, Athlete Pumpe
COUPLING A2-RT Roll-it - with lock (Coupling without use of Snap-it)
- Clutch without Snap-it function (It is not possible to attach any other Snapit products on top of the coupling)
- fits RACKTIME carrier with Snap-it system (lockable)
- Inside dimension platform: 120 mm
- Weight: 1,3 kg
Our coupling connectors are designed such that they fit many different bicycles.
However, given the multitude of different bikes on the market, a situation of non-matching bike, coupling and Shopper® may occur.