DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
We will only use your data in compliance with the applicable data protection regulations. With this data protection declaration, you are informed of the personal data which we collect from you and save. You are also informed of how your data is used and your rights regarding the use of your data.
1. COLLECTION AND SAVING OF PERSONAL DATA AND THE METHOD AND PURPOSE OF THEIR USE
Every time you visit our website, information is sent automatically by your browser to the server on our website and saved temporarily in what is known as a Logfile. In this context, the following data is collected without your intervention and saved until its automatic deletion:
- the IP address of the requesting computer,
- the date and time of the access,
- the name of the URL of the requested file,
- the website, from which the access took place,
- the operating system of your computer and the browser that you used,
- the name of your internet access provider.
The collection and processing of this data has the following purposes: enabling the use of our website (establishing the connection), ensuring the long term security and stability of the system, enabling the technical administration of the network infrastructure and the optimisation of our internet offering, and internal statistical objectives. The IP address is only evaluated in the case of attacks on our network infrastructure and for statistical purposes without deducing any information regarding your person.
2. FORWARDING OF YOUR DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
We will only forward your personal data to third parties if you have provided your express permission for us to do so, if there is a legal obligation for us to do so, or if it is required for the assertion of our rights, particularly the assertion of claims resulting from a contractual relationship with you.
3. THE right TO INSPECT, CORRECT, BLOCK AND DELETE YOUR DATA
You have the legal right to inspect any stored data concerning your person, and also the right to the correction of data which is incorrect and its blocking or deletion. In this respect, and if you have any further questions concerning the use of your personal data, please send an email to